Today we discuss DevOps and more specifically Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment, and how Gabe Levassuer’s new product, Githax aims to help.
Gabe Levasseur is a passionate Software Engineer with a diverse background. He is a first generation college graduate who double majored in Computer and Electrical Engineering with a minor in Mathematics. He also has a Masters Degree in Finance and is currently working on a Masters in Computer Science at Georgia Tech. He has an immense growth mindset, an insane drive to do better, be better, and he is always looking for ways to solve everyday problems, automate and optimize his life.
Connect with Gabe
Show Notes and useful resources:
- Githaxs - Use the coupon code
Unfilteredat checkout for 35% off the startup plan
- Wikipedia definition of CI
- Continuous Integration - AWS
- Continuous Delivery - AWS
- Conceptual Integrity Blob Post
- Technology addiction and the brain
- DevOps process: Working in small batches
- Article summarizing current analytics on pull request cycle times and more - State of the Octoverse
Example of how Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment works
Building something cool or solving interesting problems? Want to be on this show? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast produced by Unfiltered Build - dream.design.develop.